- 08.12.2022 - 16.04.2023
- Godziny otwarcia
- 09:00 - 16:00
09:00 Uhr - 16:00 Uhr
- 9,5 km
- 24,5 km
- 6 km
- Freeride/ Trasy
- 4,6 km
- 44,6 km
Ski) Hit including: Hochpustertal, Grossglockner Resort Kals-Matrei, St.Jakob:
- 8 ski resorts in East Tyrol and Carinthia
- Absolute snow safety
- No waiting time
- Perfectly prepared and marked slopes
- children's tariff up to 18 years -50% discount for children from 6 to 18 years
- Children up to 6 years free
- For the purchase of 2 adults + 2 children, each additional child under 18 years free
Highlights Winter 2022/2023:
*6-seater chairlift with weather protection hood and seat heating "Glocknerblick" in Kals
*Ski path from Adler Lounge to Matrei
- generous beginner ski area in Großdorf Kals
- 3 ski schools on site
- Ski depot in Matrei and Kals at the valley and mountain stations *
- Snowmaking down to the valley
- The Adlerlounge at an altitude of 2.403 m invites you to indulge in innovative, packed delicacies at lofty heights - with a view of the imposing mountains with the 60 - three-thousanders.
- Matrei in East Tyrol *
Matrei i.O. is the center of the holiday and recreational area of the National Park Hohe Tauern. This national park is one of the last natural landscapes of Austria and can be reached by cableways. The park is a retreat for many threatened animal and plant species.
A holiday in the national park region is a super holiday. The panorama with 60 three-peaked summits, the impressive glaciers and the rushing mountain streams, are sources of new strength. The Großglockner Resort Kals / Matrei is ideal for summer and winter holidays.
An almost endless range of different sports makes your holiday at the Großglockner Resort a special alpine holiday.
Enjoy the breathtaking panorama of the 3,000s and the view of Austria's highest mountain. Drive comfortably with the gondola or the cableways to the best starting points for wonderful hikes. A real treat for all ages. Between Kals a.G. and Matrei i.O. you will find a sea of three-kilometer with the highest mountains of Austria - the Grossglockner with 3.798 m and the Großvenediger with 3.674 m. Impressive glaciers, the first watershed of Europe and the largest national park in Central Europe invite you to a discovery trip. And this is to be done in the coming winter and summer. A holiday at the Großglockner Resort Kals / Matrei is a super holiday.