- 06.12.2023 - 07.04.2024
- Godziny otwarcia
- 08:15 - 17:00
Täglich Skibetrieb! Skigenuss vom Gipfel bis ins Tal. Alle Anlagen am Berg und die Skischaukelverbindung zwischen Hauser Kaibling, Planai und Hochwurzen geöffnet.
Ab Freitag, 8.12. ist die gesamte 4-Berge-Skischaukel geöffnet.
Alle Informationen zum Saisonstart, Ticketpreise, Neuigkeiten usw. findet ihr unter www.hauser-kaibling.at
- 46,1 km
- 68,3 km
- 8,3 km
- 123 km
Winter season 2023/24 at Hauser Kaibling
Wollis Kids Park in the valley
Your start in the snow adventure! Right at the valley station of the 8-seater gondola, the Wollis Kids Park awaits all ski & snowboard beginners. A plate lift, three magic carpets and beginner-friendly slopes serve as the perfect preparation for your skiing or boarding fun in the Schladminger 4-Mountain Ski Area. Play and fun elements in the park provide variety in the breaks and to warm up at Kaiserschmarren & Co, the AlmArenA is there for you.
Free for all ski pass holders. Two magic carpets of 15 meters are free for all beginners – even without a ski pass.
- Wollis Kids Park: Exercise area with 4 facilities directly at the valley station.
- XXL Funslope: 1,460 metres of fun on the slopes for young and old
- Peak enjoyment at 2,015m - the highest point of the Schladminger 4-Mountain Ski Swing
- 16 ski huts - all with service and sun terraces
- Pleasure island with 360 degree panoramic lounges
- 2 valley runs directly to the car parks
- Ski operation until 7 April 2024
- 7th – 8th December 2023: Skiopening Schladming-Dachstein and the 4-Mountain Ski Area with ROBBIE WILLIAMS.
- 2 March 2024: "Reif für die Insel" with DJ's
- 9 March 2024: Snow & Beef winter grills with live music
- 9 March 2024: "Wiener Wahnsinn" at Schmiedhütte
- 23 March 2024: DJ Ötzi tour 2024 in the AlmArenA
- All events: www.hauser-kaibling.at/events
All information: www.hauser-kaibling.at
Hauser Kaibling..... the most beautiful Pistes
Hauser Kaibling, with its parking guarantee offers the ideal first entry point into the Schladming 4-mountain ski area, with 123 km of non-stop slopes! This award-winning ski resort scores very highly with guaranteed snow, perfectly groomed slopes and 15 rustic huts - all with table service. A breathtaking panorama can be enjoyed from the highest point of the Schladming 4-mountain ski area at 2,015 meters! The "pleasure island" with free Wi-Fi invites you to relax inbetween enjoying the most beautiful pistes.
Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen and Reiteralm - these are the mountains of the Schladminger 4-Peaks-Ski-Area. Each ski mountain shows itself from its best side - but they all have one thing in common: They offer 123 km of slopes, 44 modern cable cars and lifts, culinary delights in 56 homey huts, offers for kids and families, athletes and connoisseurs.
The young, innovative lifestyle image of Hauser Kaibling has been spiced up again: right next to the valley station of the 8-person gondola, McDonald's built a family restaurant "new generation". At Hauser Kaibling of course we also know what “ski- & snowboard-Freaks” really want – that is to get onto the slopes as quickly as possible. Situated directly on the Ennstalbundesstraße B 320, next to the the modern valley Arena, are several large and well organised car parks. It couldn't be any faster or more convenient: get out of the car, into your boots and up to the summit – in just a few minutes. All our cable cars, lifts and the snow-making systems are on the cutting edge of technology!
The Service-Center (at 1.424 meters) directly at the mountain station of the 8-person gondola, includes a lounge which is perfect adapted to the innovative lifestyle image of Hauser Kaibling. In addition to the two restaurants, the Service-Center is home to a sports shop, ski and snowboard school, toilets, a free internet point, as well as the mountain rescue.
- Awards *
"Best ski resort in Europe" - Hauser Kaibling has received this award twice since 2010. This success is complemented by the awards "Top for families" and "Top for advanced" through the Internet portal TouriSpo, by far the most visited website for winter sports from Germany and one of the most important online communities for outdoor sports in German-speaking countries. Furthermore, the Hauser Kaibling achieved for the fifth time in a row the Styrian Pistengütesiegel and was twice awarded by Skiresort.de as a 5-star ski resort.
- The most beautiful slopes - including powerful snowmaking *
Well-trained operators prepare the most beautiful pistes on Hauser Kaibling with a modern fleet of snow groomers and a keen knowledge of snow. Night after night. They also use a professional slope management and fleet management system which includes snow depth measurement. This is based on satellite-based positioning and provides detailed information on snow depths in the driver's cockpit. This optimizes work processes and increases efficiency. The result is a high quality slopes. With approximately 230 snow guns, the Hauser-Kaibling-Snow-Team ensures that, when temperatures are right, basic snowmaking can be completed within 72 hours on all slopes.
Zaplanuj wakacjePokaż wszystkie miejsca zakwaterowania
Ostatnie komentarzePokaż wszystkie komentarze nowy temat
- 07.12. - 08.12. codziennie
- 16.12. - 17.12. codziennie
- Planai / Schladming / Ski amade
- Stuhleck / Semmering
- Teichalm Lifte
- Tauplitz / Bad Mitterndorf / Schneebären
- Ramsau / Dachstein / Ski amade
- Kreischberg / Murau
- Reiteralm / Schladming / Ski amade
- Hauser Kaibling / Schladming / Ski amade
- Brunnalm / Hohe Veitsch
- Planneralm / Schneebären
- Hochwurzen / Schladming / Ski amade
- Aflenzer Bürgeralm
- Salzstiegl / Hirschegg
- Loser / Altaussee / Schneebären
- St. Jakob im Walde Familienskiberg