- 08.12.2022 - 15.04.2023
- Godziny otwarcia
- 08:30 - 16:15
Ab 01.02.22 bis Saisonende: 8.30 - 16.15 Uhr
Die letzte Kontrollfahrt ist an der jeweiligen Seilbahn ersichtlich.
- 79 km
- 103 km
- 8 km
- Freeride/ Trasy
- 20 km
- 210 km
NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- since winter 2020/21: Panorama Link cable car connecting Snow Space Salzburg & Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl - Kleinarl, which allows you to ski on 210 perfectly groomed piste kilometers over 12 peaks and 5 valleys
- 12 Peaks Trophy: The new ski tour will guide you over 12 peaks and 5 valleys in the Heart of Ski amadé
- from December 2021: New Flying Mozart 10-person cable car and
- * Hermann Maier Tour * with more than 6,700 vertical meters
- * Kidsrun * Flachau
- Ski area Snow Space Salzburg *
Snow Space Salzburg - Flachau, Wagrain, St. Johann - Best of Mountains - in the middle of Ski amadé
Flachau in the ski area Snow Space Salzburg in Salzburg offers winter sports enthusiasts everything they need for an amazing winter day. Whether you are a beginner or a passionate skier, the wide and clear slopes will make any winter sports enthusiast smile. From the World Cup track, to the time-measuring track, to the family runs and the practice slope, everything is offered in the Snow Space Salzburg. Thus, leisurely skiers like athletic skiers, families like groups or ski beginners will find their suitable slopes.
- Best of Mountains for skiers & snowboarders at Snow Space Salzburg *
- * 210 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes * thanks to the new connection between the Snow Space Salzburg, Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl and the World Cup resort Zauchensee - all of which can be used in one day and with just 1 ski ticket! Ski tickets from 2 days are valid throughout Ski amadé.
- * Multifaceted slopes * in every level of difficulty (red, blue and black slopes)
- * State-of-the-art cable cars and lifts *, including 2 vertical lifts - the G-LINK Wagrain and the new Panorama Link
- * Easy accessibility *: Flachau is located directly on the Tauern Autobahn, approx. 70 km south of Salzburg, and can therefore be reached quickly and easily. 3 ski area entrances with large parking spaces can be found in Flachau alone, in the entire Snow Space Salzburg there are even 7 entrances.
- * Countless ski huts * invite you to take a leisurely stop - from rustic, traditional huts to modern mountain restaurants
- * 12 Peaks Trophy *: The ski circuit takes you to the 12 peaks and 5 valleys of the new ski area connection in the heart of Ski amadé - including wonderful panoramic views!
- The highlights at a glance: *
- * Hermann Maier World Cup ski track *: On this route skiers feel like the "Herminator" in person. And the 637 meter long track has what it takes ...
- * Time measuring track Flachau *: Overcome the 800-meter giant slalom course and compete with your best friends, colleagues or family. Tip: Ideal as a training track and for group ski races.
- * Photo Points *: Please smile! It says at the mountain station of the Starjet 3, at the base stations of the Starjet 1 and the Spacejet 2 and at the Hermann Maier World Cup. You can find more photo points in Wagrain and St. Johann.
- * Space O Rama *: The broadest panorama the mountains have to offer. Directly at the mountain station of the Starjet 3.
Ostatnie komentarzeAlle Kommentare anzeigen neues Thema
- 03.06.2022 - 02.10.2022
- Liczba Wyciągi
Starjet 1 & Starjet 2 & Wanderberg Grießenkar: 03.06. - 02.10. Täglicher Betrieb von 9 - 17 Uhr