- 01.12.2018 - 22.04.2019
- Godziny otwarcia
- 08:45 - 16:15
- 19 km
- 7 km
- 2 km
- Freeride/ Trasy
- 12 km
- 40 km
Nowości Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl - Ski amade
• 20 years of Absolut Park: In 1999 the first freestyle facilities were built on the Shuttleberg with the name Absolut Park. Between the Spring Battle (from 16.03.2019) and the end of the season (22.04.2019) a six-week anniversary program will take place in the entire park area with photo and video shootings, events such as the 10th anniversary of The Stash, a Cash For Trick session and a Banked Slalom, special and even more obstacles and extended runs in The Stash and in the Absolut Park.
• Happy birthday, The Stash! The natural park is already ten years old, but still as cool as on the first day. 2018/19 The Stash was equipped with many new, hand-carved wooden obstacles and the Lil' Stash, the easy to ride part below the Powder Shuttle top station, was extended.
• The Family Run has become even safer and more family-friendly: Shortly before entering the Lumberjack Shuttle, the tunnel was widened to provide more space for turning off or continuing.
• A second start has been added to the Cross Run, the popular boarder- and ski-cross track. Now beginners and advanced riders can start into the wild race track according to their level.
• In winter 2018/19 another larger-than-life Crazy Doll will join Lazy Luis, the two-metre-high Lion sculpture: The green ram Heavy Hias, who will pose with you for group photos at any time.
• Thanks to a brand-new skiosk® ticket machine at the ticket office in Flachauwinkl, our guests benefit from shorter waiting times and flexible opening hours when buying a ski pass: they can buy hourly, daily and multi-day tickets and return keycards around the clock via an easy-to-use touch screen, and can pay conveniently with card.
Ośrodek narciarski Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl - Ski amade
A “winter sports park” for families and freestylers
The Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl - Kleinarl is more than just a skiing resort — a winter sports park where children and young freestylers will have fun and parents can enjoy a relaxed holiday.
Innovative offers for sporty families
Active families will find more variety on the Shuttleberg than in almost any other ski area: Special slopes full of action, easy family pistes, natural freeride routes and park lines for beginners and advanced skiers can be discovered playfully on a total of 40 kilometres.
Highlights for families on the Shuttleberg:
• 19 kilometres long Family Run with 19 colourful Crazy Dolls stations
• An exciting scavenger hunt on the whole mountain •Weekly events to participate in
• Action-packed special slopes
• Family-friendly places to take a rest
• Discounts for families
Unique features for snowboarders and freeskiers
In Absolut Park, one of the world's largest snow parks, around 100 perfectly shaped kickers, boxes and rails are waiting for ambitious freeskiers and snowboarders in a huge area. Beginners and pros will find versatile obstacles for all levels in the different areas.
National and international snowboard and freeski contests prove the Absolut Park’s high quality. To receive feedback regularly, the Absolut Park sponsors one of the biggest freestyle teams worldwide, including top international athletes, well-known Austrian riders and up-and-coming locals. The Chill House at the bottom of the Absolut Park is a popular meeting place for snowboarders and freeskiers — for a snack, watching videos, bouldering or skating in the Mini Ramp.
All the amenities of a modern ski resort:
On the Shuttleberg you will only find modern, comfortable chairlifts. Each lift has at least two wellgroomed runs, in addition, there are several natural freeride routes.
The Shuttleberg has its own motorway exit in Flachauwinkl (A10, Tauernautobahn) and in Kleinarl the valley station is located directly at the entrance to the village. Besides, free ski buses run at short intervals to Flachauwinkl and Kleinarl.
One ticket — 760 kilometres of slopes
The Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl - Kleinarl is located in the centre of Ski amadé, Austria's largest ski association. Multi-day ski passes are valid for five top ski regions and 760 kilometres of groomed slopes in the province of Salzburg and in neighbouring Styria — an additional plus for skiers and snowboarders who like to go for miles.
Ostatnie komentarzeAlle Kommentare anzeigen neues Thema
Kontakt Ośrodek narciarski Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl - Ski amade
- Ryczałt dla narciarzy 76
- z karnetem narciarskim 63
- Urlop rodzinny 47
- Aktywny urlop 38
- Ryczałty letnie 22
- Ryczałty zimowe 19
- Ryczałt na okres wielkanocny 12
- Urlop z wycieczkami 10
- All Inclusive 9
- Krótki urlop 8
- Ryczałt dla smakoszy 8
- Wellness 7
- Koniec sezonu 6
- Ryczałt dla seniorów 6
- Oferty specjalne 5
- Urlop dla singli 3
- Wydarzenia 3
- biegi narciarskie 3
- Urlop w gospodarstwie chłopskim 2
- Ryczałt weekendowy 2
- Romantyczny urlop 2
- Single-Urlaub mit Kind 1
- Holidays with dog 1