Wyciągi Gstaad - Saanen...
- Godziny otwarcia
- 09:00 - 16:30
Stoki Gstaad - Saanen...
- 35,20 km
- 17,40 km
- 5,40 km
- Freeride/ Trasy
- brak danych
- 58 km
Nowości Gstaad - Saanen - Rougemont
*Interactive map: www.gstaad.ch/interaktivekarte/index....
- "One Day Ski Exeprience” - Carefree All-Round Package for Novice Skiers
- Project launch for the Saanersloch cable car, construction work started in September
- Glacier 3000 is getting another winter attraction in the form of a new red run slope. It will open at the beginning of the 2017/18 winter season at the end of October 2017. 8 km in length, the new slope will run from the Scex Rouge mountain station at 3,000 metres above sea level to Oldenegg at 1,918 metres above sea level.
- Playground Snowpark on the Hornberg being extended with a wildside
- New sound piste – enjoy Alpine authenticityon the snow as you please and permanent cross-country ski trail in Schönried
Ośrodek narciarski Gstaad - Saanen - Rougemont
The winter sports region Gstaad is synonymous with extensive winter enjoyment - nestled in a beautiful Alpine landscape at an altitude of between 1,000 and 3,000 metres. 200 km of perfectly prepared slopes and the Glacier 3000, which is the only glacier ski area in the Bernese Oberland, are the most well-known advantages of the region. In addition, the area has many other advantages, which visitors only realise at second glance.
Kontakt Ośrodek narciarski Gstaad - Saanen - Rougemont
- hotel 1